Biidaaban: Indigenous Knowledges, Resistance, and Resilience
Time: March 4, 2021, 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Location: Virtual Event
Part of the Syracuse Symposium series.
Leanne Betasamosake Simpson and Amanda Strong answer your questions about the film Biidaaban (The Dawn Comes) -- a short film screened during the session -- maple sugaring, Indigenous resurgence and rematriation. CART/captioning provided.
This event is part of Syracuse Symposium’s year-long series on “Futures.”
- Women’s and Gender Studies
- Native and Indigenous Studies
- Disability Studies
- English Department
- Native Students Program
- Resilient Indigenous Action Collective
- Cultural Foundations of Education
- School of Education - Marketing, Communications, and Events
Danika Medak-Saltzman, Women's and Gender Studies