Books, Blogs and Tweets: Writing Across Genres in the Academy
Time: March 7, 2019, noon - 2 p.m.
Location: 319 Sims
Sponsored by the CNY Humanities Corridor
Maisha T. Winn (University of California-Davis)
Winn, a restorative justice scholar, shares the journey of taking her new book, Justice on Both Sides, into various contexts.
Space is limited; please RSVP to Erika Dwyer by February 21. Include any requests for accessibility accommodations.
Winn is Chancellor's Leadership Professor, and Co-Director of Transformative Justice in Education (TJE) at UC Davis.
- Central New York Humanities Corridor [Incarceration and Decarceration/Revival Cultures Working Group]
- The Douglas P. Biklen Landscape of Urban Education Lecture Series
- School of Education
- Writing Studies, Rhetoric, and Composition
- David B. Falk College of Sport & Human Dynamics
- Women’s and Gender Studies
- Lender Center for Social Justice
- Syracuse Unviersity Humanities Center
Patrick Berry, Writing Studies, Rhetoric, and Composition