If I Were to Be Alive
Time: Nov. 10, 2022, 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Location: Everson Museum, Hosmer Auditorium | 401 Harrison Street
Part of the Syracuse Symposium series.
Urban Video Project (UVP) hosts an evening of short films and audience Q&A, exploring the ways that the slow violence of extractive capital and colonialism collude with the fast violence of state power. Works by filmmakers Suneil Sanzgiri and Colectivo Los Ingrávidos will also be projected on the facade of the Everson Museum.
A portion of this live event will be recorded and streamed on 12/1/22. Please RSVP and find additional details at the UVP/Light Work event page. [CART provided at the in-person event, and captions available at the streaming event. Kindly request any other accessibility accommodations by 10/27/22.]
- College of Visual and Performing Arts Department of Art
- College of Visual and Performing Arts Department of Transmedia
- La Casita Cultural Center
- Department of Latino-Latin American Studies
- Syracuse University Humanities Center